ParentPay is a secure online system available for parents to use to pay dinner money and/or school visit costs, and view their child's dinner money balance.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
• ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
• The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
• Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint - please contact the office if you would like to order a card (free of charge).
• Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
• Your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
• Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
How do I get started with ParentPay?
• Get your account activation letter from the school office (letters can be sent home with children, please just telephone or email the office to request one)
• Visit www.parentpay.com
• Enter your Activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage (taken from your activation letter). NB. These are for one-time use only, you will choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
• Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account - registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
• Once activation is complete you can go to straight to 'Items for payment', select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment
What if I need more help?
Our most frequently asked questions are in the document below. If you can't find what you're looking for or need any further assistance, please contact the school office who will be happy to help.