Our school values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
Ethos and Values
We aim to provide the highest quality education for all children in a caring, happy environment.
- To be a happy school for everyone
- To encourage a caring and responsible feeling towards each other, the school and the community.
- All children should learn tolerance of and respect for others and appreciate that other people have a right to hold different views in our multicultural society.
- All children should develop the ability to make informed decisions and work independently where possible.
- To help everyone to gain the confidence to join in, share and enjoy all aspects of school life.
- No effort should be spared to foster the participation of parents in the life of the school.
- Links with the local community should form an aspect of all children’s education.
- All children should be encouraged to take part in leisure activities.